CESE recently developed a series of registered professional learning courses for all public school teachers, school leaders and Directors, Educational Leadership. The purpose of this professional learning is to connect education theory and research with school context. The current courses include:
- Effective reading instruction in the early years of school
- Effective leadership
- 5 essentials for effective evaluation
- Anti-bullying interventions in schools – what works?
- Six effective practices in high growth schools
There are three activities involved in each course:
- reading or listening to a CESE publication
- responding to a set of reflection questions
- completing a short survey.
When the reflection responses are signed off by a supervisor, or a MyPL line manager, participants will receive 2 hours of accreditation.
If you would like to learn more about these courses, and the other face-to-face workshops that CESE offers, visit CESE’s new professional learning library. Here you will also find a flyer that includes role-based suggestions for undertaking the courses.
To register directly, visit MyPL and search ‘CESE’.