The Improving Literacy and Numeracy National Partnership uses evidence-based approaches to lift the performance of students in literacy and numeracy, particularly for students who are falling behind and require extra support.
The Partnership builds on the most successful strategies implemented in the previous National Partnership on Literacy and Numeracy, recognising the importance of:
• a whole-school approach to quality teaching
• inspirational leadership towards a culture of continuous school improvement
• using evidence and data to identify and address students' needs, using the most effective resources
• building capacity through professional learning
• collaboration and shared responsibility.
Download (PDF 2Mb)